Changing Domain

Well, I think this has been probably the easiest thing I have done on the internet.I got a “.me.uk” domain based on my Twitter handle some years ago, as it was the only vaguely appropriate one available. Recently I had an email to say that the corresponding “.me” domain had come available: I resisted until yesterday.

I asked Jason, who runs the platform where this blog is hosted (10centuries.org) if it would be possible to move it to the new domain. Turns out it was very easy: I ran it through Cloudflare, changed where it pointed, let Jason know and moments later everything appeared on the .me version. I still have the other one, but I’ll probably not renew it, although that’s not due for some years yet. Still, I’m pleased to have another place on the web without too many sets of dots in the name.